Join Our Family of Happy Parents
Our programs are FREE for pregnant women and parents with children birth to 48 months old:
- Home or Virtual Visits
- Child development education
- Parenting guidance
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings for children
By clicking “Submit,” you consent to receive communications from Southwest Human Development that may include telephone, email and/or recurring text messages delivered via automated technology (msg&data rates may apply).
Home visitors are vetted, professional members of the organizations in Parent Partners Plus. They are trained to work with children and families and ready to help you with your family’s needs.
The professionals will work with you to identify the needs your family may have and the resources available to you, and will help connect you with key programs and initiatives that can assist your family.
• Home visitors provide child development information and developmental milestones to parents so they understand how the child grows.
• Activities for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers to help their development.
• Focus on literacy, including tips on how to create a language-rich environment and support the child’s language development.
• Support for parents in reaching personal goals they might have, such as going back to work or school, financial goals, etc.
• Programs work with the whole family — mom, dad, grandma, siblings, and anyone who is important in the child’s life is welcome to participate.
• Services are also available for grandparents raising grandchildren and other foster/adoptive parents.