Find the Right Program for You and Your Baby
Your new baby rocks! But your life as a new parent can get a little rocky. Whether you’re unsure about breastfeeding, concerned about your baby’s sleep pattern or worried about your child’s development, our experts will help you navigate all issues you are bound to face.
Our programs are FREE for parents with children 3 and under and provide:
The Top Trusted Programs in Arizona
Join Our Hundreds of Happy Parents
“My family and I have come such a long way and I feel so blessed to have the support and resources I have received from the program.”
“You guys genuinely care, it’s not about profit, and it’s about the kids. Our baby specialist is understanding, very informed, she never gives misinformation and she brings good vibes.”
“I feel like a Super Mom. My baby has benefitted from everything I have put into practice.”
“I have learned a lot about the best ways to educate and raise my children. I have received a lot of support and resources to help me through difficult time periods.”
Choose the Perfect Program
Programs are FREE for parents with children 3 and under
Frequently Asked Questions
Home visitors are vetted, professional members of the organizations in Parent Partners Plus. They are trained to work with babies and parents and are ready to help you with your needs.
Our professionals will work with you to identify your needs, the resources available to you, and will help connect you with key programs and initiatives that can assist you.
- Home visitors provide child development information and developmental milestones to parents, so they may understand how their baby grows.
- Activities for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers to help their development.
- Focus on literacy, including tips on how to create a language-rich environment and support the child’s language development.
- Support for parents in reaching personal goals they might have, such as going back to work or school, financial goals, etc.
Many programs also offer opportunities for families to connect with other parents in the program — fun activities just for program participants at local parks and community centers.
- Programs work with the whole family — mom, dad, grandma, siblings, and anyone who is important in the child’s life is welcome to participate.
- Services are also available for grandparents raising grandchildren and other foster/adoptive parents.
Free in-home family support for expecting parents or families with a child 3 years of age and under in Maricopa County.